Welcome to Fruit Infused Waters
Fruit Infused Water recipes and tips to help you drink more water!
You hear it all the time – for weight loss and better health you need to drink more water. But what do you do if you don’t like the taste of water?
What if you’re addicted to sugary or chemical-filled diet drinks? Fruit Infused Waters is filled with delicious recipes to help you break your soda and sugary drink addictions with naturally sweetened drinks.
These naturally flavored fruit water recipes help you lose weight, burn fat, ease stress, heal minor ailments and curb your sweet tooth. Many of these infused water recipes have played a key role in the Lose Weight By Eating anti-diet plan. Drinks like:
- Tropical Pineapple and Orange Infused Water (new!)
- Strawberry, Orange, and Mint Infused Water (new!)
- Lemon Water with Blueberries and Mint (new!)
- Tangerine, Cucumber, and Strawberry Infused Water
- Refreshing Detox Lime Cucumber Mint Water
- Strawberry, Mint, and Lemon Water Detox Drink
- Delicious Detox Cucumber Lemon Water
- Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water
- Day Spa Mango Ginger Water
- Ginger Orange Fruit Infused Water
- Strawberry and Tangerine Metabolism Boosting Drink
- Strawberry Lime Spritzers
- Fall Flavored Day Spa Water with Pears, Cranberries and Clementines
- After Workout Watermelon and Rosemary Power Water
- Cooling Peach Mint Water
- Metabolism Boosting Apple Pie Tea
- Honeydew Mojito Workout Water
- Day Spa Pineapple, Grapefruit and Apple Water
- and more!
Check out our Infused Water Bottle and Pitcher reviews for information on the best flavored water infusers.
Audrey Johns is a weight loss guru who lost 150 pounds in 11 months by cooking and eating real food, and not by demonizing it. She embraced movement, cut out processed food and counted calories.
As she lost weight, Johns was bombarded by the question “What are you doing to look so great?” She began blogging on her site, loseweightbyeating.com, and shared her recipes and weight loss tips.
Johns’ blog grew a following of over 8 million in less than 2 years. She is now a Food & Wine Journalist, celebrity TV personality, and has a YouTube channel that has had over 150,000 views and 1000 subscribers. The Lose Weight by Eating Facebook Page has a following of over 110,000 followers.
Watch Audrey demonstrate her recipe for the Original Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water.